The crew of a ship engaged in international navigation shall not be relieved of duty without authorization
Circular of the joint prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council in response to the epidemic situation of pneumonia caused by a new type of coronavirus No. 3
All provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Government of the People’s Republic of China,
all ministries and commissions under the State Council, and all institutions directly under the State Council: In order to thoroughly implement the decisions and plans of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, to make overall plans for the prevention and control of the epidemic and for Economic and Social Development, making every effort to ensure smooth transportation of goods and materials, especially medical and control
materials, daily necessities, government reserve materials, postal express, and other important production materials such as agriculture, energy and raw materials, to earnestly safeguard the normal order of production and life of the people, with the consent of the State Council, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. All regions and departments concerned should make full efforts to smooth the traffic and transportation channels, and promptly start the work mechanism of ensuring smooth traffic flow by the three-level dispatching of the ministry’s provincial stations, the joint operation of the highway police and the regional coordination, and strengthen the monitoring and dispatching of the road network, timely solve the problems such as road network blocking and blocking to ensure the smooth flow of traffic trunk lines. It is strictly forbidden to block or close the locks of expressways, ordinary highways and fairways without authorization. No highway service areas, port terminals, railway stations or airports shall be closed or the crew of vessels engaged in international voyages may be relieved of duty without authorization.
If it is necessary to close down or stop the airport due to the occurrence of a confirmed case or a closely connected person, it shall be reported to the provincial joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) for approval before implementation; if the closure of an airport involves the operation of inter-provincial or international flights, it shall be submitted to the relevant department under the State Council or the State Council for examination and approval in accordance with the relevant provisions. The information of the shutdown should be announced to the public in advance and measures should be taken to resume as soon as possible after the shutdown. During the shutdown of the expressway service area, the basic public service functions such as refueling should be maintained. To scientifically and reasonably set up quarantine checkpoints and timely notification of the setting up of quarantine checkpoints, the expressway quarantine checkpoints should be set up in the plaza outside the toll station and in the area outside, where conditions permit, adequate special passages and rest areas for freight cars should be set up. It is strictly forbidden to set up more than two (or more) quarantine checkpoints in the same direction and in the same fairway on ordinary highways; it is strictly forbidden to set up quarantine checkpoints on the main lines and service areas of expressways; and it is strictly forbidden to set up quarantine checkpoints without authorization at navigation locks in the fairways, if it is really necessary to set up, it shall be reported to the local and municipal level joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) for approval.
2. Optimizing the control measures for epidemic prevention all regions shall, in accordance with the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, formulate the control measures for epidemic prevention and control in accordance with laws and regulations, and issue them to the outside world in a unified manner in a timely manner. In case of epidemic situation, the control measures of epidemic prevention and control shall be approved and announced by the joint prevention and Control Mechanism (leading group, headquarters) at the municipal level If a city at or above the prefecture level implements the whole-area closed management, the measures for epidemic prevention and control shall be approved and announced by the provincial joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) . The provincial-level joint prevention and Control Mechanism (leading group, headquarters) shall promptly summarize the information on the control of epidemic prevention and control in all localities and cities and upload it to the “Policies on prevention and control in all localities”column of the State Council’s client mini-program in a timely manner, and through the “12345”hotline, government websites, official micro-blog and other means of widespread publicity. Encourage sharing and updating of traffic control information with navigation map platform in a timely manner.
All regions should carry out accurate traffic management according to the actual travel of freight vehicles and drivers and passengers and whether they are involved in epidemic diseases. They may not arbitrarily restrict the passage of freight vehicles and drivers and passengers, and may not use the registered area of vehicles or household registration as the conditions for restricting the passage, it is not allowed to restrict the traffic and berthing of vehicles and vessels simply on the ground of the Green Belt * of the truck driver’s personnel and crew communication itinerary card. For drivers of trucks with green travel card numbers, 24 hours prior to the vehicle’s arrival at the destination, the receiving and dispatching unit shall report to the local community (township) the vehicle license plate number, the planned arrival time, and the names, identity card numbers and mobile phone numbers of the drivers and crew members, etc. , details of the local epidemic prevention and control measures as well as the traffic control measures were also sent to the truck drivers; when the truck drove to the junction and other quarantine checkpoints at its destination, drivers and crew members with normal body temperature and negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours, pass, health code, communication travel card (“Two cards two codes”) to meet the requirements, to be released in time, closed-loop management and point-to-point transportation can be carried out from quarantine inspection points to the destination, and goods vehicles can be guided to the destination by receiving and dispatching units or local communities (townships) and return immediately after loading and unloading, and strictly implement health monitoring and nucleic acid testing and other epidemic prevention and control measures; if they do not leave within a short period of time, they should strictly implement local epidemic prevention and control requirements.
3. Make full efforts to organize the establishment of operational material transfer stations, feeder points or distribution sites in areas where the epidemic situation of emergency material transfer is serious, on the basis of the surrounding logistics parks (hub stations, express delivery parks) and expressway service areas, etc. , and timely announcement to the community; to need to set up inter-provincial, neighboring provinces to give support. In principle, material transfer stations should be set up in low-risk areas, closed-loop management, strict disinfection of vehicles, personnel do not touch, operation does not cross. The “White-list”management mode of communication travel cards is implemented for the drivers and passengers of goods vehicles entering and leaving the closed city material transfer stations under the strict implementation of closed-loop management measures and negative nucleic acid test within 24 hours, having been examined and confirmed by the joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) at or above the municipal level, and having not recorded the communication itinerary information in the corresponding period of time, and having been able to strictly implement such epidemic prevention and control measures as health monitoring and nucleic acid detection upon return, in principle, there is no need for isolation.
4. To effectively ensure that the provincial joint prevention and control mechanism (leading group, headquarters) of the provinces in which the epidemic areas involving the passage of key materials and postal express delivery are located (where the middle and high risk areas are located) shall, in the light of the local epidemic prevention and control situation and the transport needs of key materials, to establish and improve the system of vehicle passes for the transportation of key materials, the Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China shall, together with the relevant departments, guide all localities to achieve a uniform format and mutual recognition throughout the country; to clear the channels for processing, and to clarify the conditions, procedures, scope, channels and time limits for processing, the implementation of on-line namely to do, to ensure that the handling of convenient. We should give full play to the role of the regional coordination mechanism and accelerate the coordinated movement of cargo logistics in key regions such as Beijing-tianjin-hebei, Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta, northeast China and Chengdu-chongqing. The port enterprises in the closed area shall arrange the operators to enter the port in advance and carry out the closed management. Non-essential non-disembarkation and non-essential non-embarkation of domestic trade vessels from affected areas shall be carried out, and non-contact operation shall be carried out to ensure the normal operation of ports. For collecting and distributing freight vehicles of ports, railway stations and airports in the affected areas, the whole chain management and point-to-point transportation should be carried out in all areas of the airport —— Ensure the smooth transportation of port and quay etc. . We should give full play to the comparative advantages of different modes of transport and make full use of railways and waterways to transport large quantities of materials. We should make postal and express delivery the focus of people’s livelihood, effectively guarantee the passage of postal and express delivery vehicles; guide e-commerce platforms and express delivery enterprises to raise the level of accurate prevention and control of work sites; and provide additional contactless delivery facilities in areas where conditions permit, to prevent the backlog of mail, etc.
5. Strengthening the services of employees to ensure that adequate nucleic acid testing services are provided to employees in all regions, and in principle adequate nucleic acid testing stations should be set up nearby at all quarantine inspection points, the nucleic acid detection points are encrypted in the service area of the expressway where the traffic volume is large. We will encourage regions where conditions permit to provide free nucleic acid testing services for truck drivers, seamen and other transportation personnel. To ensure the timely and effective implementation of the service measures, basic daily services such as catering and toilet services should be provided for the truck drivers and crew members stranded in closed areas, quarantine checkpoints and road service areas due to the epidemic. The epidemic-affected areas shall study and formulate measures to ensure the employment of railway, port, airport, shipping and other operators, and provide necessary guarantee for their commuting.
6. Spare no effort in alleviating difficulties and maintaining the stability of the industry.all regions and departments should fully implement the policies of exempting small-scale taxpayers from value-added tax, implementing tax withholding and refund, and holding over the payment of insurance premiums for old-age pensions, unemployment and work-related injuries. To guide financial institutions to innovate Chattel mortgage-type loan products that conform to the characteristics of the transportation industry, and to enliven vehicles and other assets, we will increase financing support for transport enterprises and individual businesses that have high credit ratings and are responsible for epidemic prevention and control and emergency transportation. All regions shall encourage government financing guarantee institutions to provide financing and credit enhancement support to qualified transport enterprises, fulfill their compensation responsibilities in accordance with the law and in a timely manner, and actively help relevant enterprises renew their loans. On the premise of controllable risk and sustainable business, financial institutions should give preferential treatment to small and micro enterprises loans to transport enterprises and individual businesses, follow up on their own initiative and effectively meet their financing needs, do a good job in the extension of debt service policy after the maturity of related loans to continue conversion. On the basis of comprehensive consideration of their own operating conditions and customers’repayment ability, financial institutions are encouraged to reduce the actual loan interest rate and appropriately reduce fees. Truck drivers and couriers who encounter sudden, urgent and temporary difficulties in basic life shall take effective measures in time to help solve problems and tide over difficulties.
7. To accurately implement the epidemic prevention and control measures all regions and departments shall urge and guide all types of transportation enterprises, as well as business units and employees such as logistics parks, road service areas, ports and docks, railway stations, airports, etc. , strict disinfection, wearing masks, nucleic acid testing, vaccination, health monitoring and other epidemic prevention and control measures. At the same time, try to avoid drivers and crew and station staff close contact, in principle do not arrange from the high-risk areas of freight logistics practitioners to carry out transport tasks. All regions and departments should step up their duties, announce to the public emergency transport support telephones and reporting telephones, and promptly discover and solve the problems arising from the work of ensuring the smooth flow of freight logistics, we will ensure that the transmission channels of the virus are blocked, that the transport network is maintained, that the emergency transport green channel is maintained, and that the necessary means of transport for people to produce and live materials are maintained. To co-ordinate epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, epidemic prevention and control measures that do not meet the requirements of this circular shall be rectified immediately. The relevant departments under the State Council should step up supervision and inspection, increase measures for the prevention and control of epidemic situations layer upon layer, simply practice “One-size-fits-all”persuasion to return, set up quarantine checkpoints in violation of regulations, or obstruct transportation channels without authorization, the relevant authorities shall be urged to speed up rectification and rectification by means of circulars, interviews and other means. The responsibilities of the localities, units and personnel concerned shall be investigated seriously in accordance with laws and regulations if the smooth flow of freight logistics is seriously affected or the supply of materials is short or interrupted.
Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State
Council in response to the epidemic situation of pneumonia
with novel coronavirus infection
Last article: The single facility is the largest! The water green comprehensive service area has been put into trial operation
Next article: So far, how much does the epidemic affect the global shipping volume?