The national standard "Sailors health inspection requirements" has been adjusted, what new changes do you need to know?
By the State Administration for Market Regulation, Standardization Administration of the People's Government of China (GB30035-2021) issued by the "Crew health inspection Requirements" (GB30035-2021) will be implemented on June 1, 2022, instead of the original GB30035-2013 "Crew health inspection requirements", let's learn about the new standard.
Where can we find the latest "Crew Health Inspection Requirements"?
The latest version can be downloaded by browsing the national standard information public service platform and searching the "Requirements for Crew Health Examination" directly.
Has the name of Crew Health Inspection Requirements changed?
There is no change in the name. The Standard name in Chinese is Still "Requirements for Seafarers Health Examination", while the standard name in English is "Criteria of Medical Examination for Seafarers". It should be noted that the standard number has been changed. The standard number is GB 30035-2021 instead of GB30035-2013.
When will the new standard come into effect?
It will be implemented from June 1st, 2022.
Who should be aware of the new standards?
Health examination institutions, maritime management agencies, crew service agencies, shipping enterprises and maritime colleges need to pay attention to the new standard changes.
1. The health examination institution and its leading physician shall be familiar with and master the changes of the new standard, and issue the health certificate in accordance with the new standard.
2. Maritime authorities need to be familiar with the changes of the new standards in order to implement the publicity, supervision and inspection of health examination institutions.
3. Navigation colleges and universities need to master the new standards and revise the enrollment guidelines in time to meet the national standards.
4. Employers such as seafarer service agencies and shipping enterprises should be familiar with the changes in the new standards so as to adjust their medical examination requirements in a timely manner.
Those who want to work as seafarers (new seafarers) and current seafarers (old seafarers) need to be familiar with and understand the content of the new standard.
What content has the new standard revised mainly?
In terms of laws, regulations and technical requirements, there are mainly the following amendments:
1. Requirements for changes in laws and regulations
(I) Add -- The New Law of the People's Republic of China on Maritime Traffic Safety requires Chinese seafarers to obtain health certificates in accordance with relevant regulations. Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Seafarers put forward health requirements for seafarers at their posts.
(ii) Deletion - The term and definition of "crew registration" and the health requirements for crew registration have been deleted. The main reason for the deletion is that the state has cancelled the licensing of "Seafarer service book issuance", and the regulations of relevant departments "Administrative Measures of the People's Republic of China for Seafarer Registration" have also been abolished.
Ii. Major technological changes
No matter for seafarers who want to be seafarers or current seafarers, people are concerned about height, vision, hearing and other requirements, which are also the main aspects of this standard adjustment.
(I) Height: The different height requirements for men and women have been cancelled, and the height requirements for some posts have been reduced.
1. The height of the captain and the crew on duty in the deck department shall be adjusted to be no less than 160cm, and the height of the service and other crew shall be adjusted to be no less than 150cm; The height of the crew on duty and radio operator in the engine department remained unchanged at 155cm.
2. The height of captains of inland ships and officers of the deck department shall be adjusted to no less than 155cm, except for officers of the engine Department, ordinary crew and service crew, which remain 150cm.
(2) vision: reduced requirements for vision, seagoing ship crew and river ship crew, different positions are distinguished. Take far vision as an example:
1. The captain and the crew on duty at the plate department have changed the original "both eyes can reach 0.5 or above, and the corrected visual acuity can reach 0.8 or above" to "both eyes can reach 0.5 or above; Or visual acuity of 0.1 or above in both eyes, and corrected visual acuity of 0.8 or above ".
2. Crew on duty in the engine department and radio operators, service personnel and other crew members can see 0.8 or above with both eyes. Or the naked visual acuity of both eyes can reach 0.4 or above, and the corrected visual acuity of both eyes can reach 1.0 or above "is adjusted to" the naked visual acuity of both eyes can reach 0.4 or above; Or visual acuity of 0.1 or above in both eyes, and corrected visual acuity of 0.4 or above in both eyes ".
River Trade Vessel crew:
1. The original requirement of "both the captain and the officers of the armor section can reach 0.5 or above, and the corrected visual acuity can reach 0.8 or above" should be changed to "both the captain and the officers of the armor section can reach 0.8 or above; Or the naked visual acuity of 0.5 or more in both eyes, and the corrected visual acuity of 0.8 or more ".
2. For the officers of the Engine Department and other ordinary crew except for the service crew, the original requirement of "both eyes with naked vision of 0.4 or above, and both eyes with corrected vision of 0.6 or above" shall be changed to "both eyes with naked vision of 0.6 or above"; Or visual acuity of 0.4 or above in both eyes, and corrected visual acuity of 0.6 or above in both eyes ".
3. The original "all the crew members can have 0.4 or above visual acuity with both eyes and 0.6 or above corrected visual acuity" is changed to "all the crew members can have 0.4 or above visual acuity with both eyes"; Or visual acuity of 0.1 or above in both eyes, and corrected visual acuity of 0.4 or above in both eyes ".
1. Adjusted the hearing examination method of inland river ship crew from electric audiometer to whisper examination method.
2. The seagoing crew deleted the measurement requirements of 4.0khz and 6.0khz frequency bands, reduced the requirements of listening decibels in different frequency bands, and adjusted the original standard of dual-ear bare hearing from the same standard to different standard of single-ear bare hearing.
(iv) Appendix A Occupational Restrictions on seafarers
1. Adjustment -- Adjustment of the nature of the appendix: the original informative appendix is adjusted to a normative appendix. Informative appendices are additional elements that facilitate the understanding and use of standards and do not require compliance. The normative appendices are occupational restrictions for seafarers which are an integral part of this standard and need to be observed.
2. Added -- Added infectious diseases.
3. Revised -- The statement "the validity period of health certificate shall not exceed 1 year" in the appendix shall be changed to "the period of health examination shall not exceed 1 year", which is more accurate and rigorous.
(5) The Seaman's Health Check Form is divided into two parts
The original Seafarers' Health Check List has been adjusted into seagoing Seafarers' health Check List and Inland River Seafarers' health Check List to increase the pertinence and applicability of the check list.
Of course, the above content is the new standard of the main changes in the place, there are a few other technical requirements of the adjustment, please have the need of institutions and personnel to study quickly.
Last article: The Ministry of Transport issued a notice making arrangements for epidemic prevention and control and transportation services during the May Day holiday
Next article: So far, how much does the epidemic affect the global shipping volume?